:: Re: [DNG] xfce not shutting down on…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mitt
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] xfce not shutting down on Devuan
On 2015-08-23 22:26, adamdm wrote:

/> I can't shutdown Devuan from xfce, the button is just disabled...//
//> Am I missing something?//
//> //
//> Thanks//
//>/

Hi,

Try to create two files in /etc/polkit-1/localauthority/50-local.d/;
name the first consolekit.pkla and put this there:

[restart]
Identity=unix-user:*
Action=org.freedesktop.consolekit.system.restart
ResultAny=yes

[stop]
Identity=unix-user:*
Action=org.freedesktop.consolekit.system.stop
ResultAny=yes

and the second named udisks.pkla (because probably you can't mount
removable drives as well) with the following content:

[udisks]
Identity=unix-user:*
Action=org.freedesktop.udisks*
ResultAny=yes

This won't make you able to suspend and hibernate (I believe there are
solutions though), so if you don't really use them (like me) you can run
these two commands:

xfconf-query -c xfce4-session -np '/shutdown/ShowSuspend' -t 'bool' -s
'false'
xfconf-query -c xfce4-session -np '/shutdown/ShowHibernate' -t 'bool' -s
'false'

This will hide Suspend and Hibernate buttons from the logout dialog.

Hope this will help,

Mitt