:: Re: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C stri…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: tilt!
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C string handling
Hi,

On 08/22/2015 09:18 PM, Laurent Bercot wrote:
> On 22/08/2015 17:20, Timo Buhrmester wrote:
>> [...] the fact that these days, MTAs behind dynamic IPs are
>> automatically suspicious.
>
> Well, it always helps to make the list host aware that list services
> that use PBL are not a good idea, and serve the interests that are
> exactly opposite to the Devuan philosophy. I'm not letting ISPs
> take over users' freedom to host their own MTAs, and you should not
> either. :P

I agree with Laurent, the RCVD_IN_DYNABLOCK rule weight should
be lowered below treshhold, because

1. it's incorrect to mark a mail as spam solely based on this
    criterion, because a significant portion of internet users are
    in dynablocks, and not all of them are spammers;

2. the list already has moderation in place for off-list mails,
    so why be so rigid.

Kind regards,
T.