:: Re: [DNG] C string handling
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: tilt!
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] C string handling
Gentlemen,

On 08/22/2015 04:40 PM, Rainer Weikusat wrote:
> Roger Leigh <rleigh@???> writes:
>
> [...]

> [...]

I am fully aware of the C string problem.

The code has other problems, too. Edward is not to blame
for this at all, because he is no C programmer.

I am using Edward's submission as template for what the
back-end must understand as arguments, what commandlines it
must execute, what it is supposed to print, how it is
supposed to exit etc. (think contract programming).

Believe me, I already rewrote specifically this section of
the code, so don't bother too much.

On a sidenote, I try to get rid of the exec()s and replace
them with execl()s. I hope the surrounding PASCAL process
thread can handle that in terms of catching the stdout.

Kind regards,
T.