:: Re: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C stri…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Timo Buhrmester
À: Laurent Bercot
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C string handling
> > from my legitimate IP
> 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
>                            [82.216.6.62 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]

Note the 'dynamic'.

I wouldn't quite take this personally, and I doubt anyone on the list is to blame for that, with the possible exception of yourself for not arranging yourself around the fact that these days, MTAs behind dynamic IPs are automatically suspicious.

Yes, it sucks, I have the same problem, MXs typically don't even accept mail directly from here. No, it doesn't help to whine about it.