:: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C string …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Laurent Bercot
A: dng
Assumptes vells: [DNG] C string handling (was: Systemd Shims)
Assumpte: [DNG] *****SPAM***** Re: C string handling
Spam detection software, running on the system "tupac2",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: On 22/08/2015 16:40, Rainer Weikusat wrote: > [*] In theory.
In practice, people working on glibc are "mad > scientist"-style x86 machine
code hackers and the actual implementation > of something like strcpy might
(and likely will) be anything but > straight-forward. [...]

Content analysis details: (5.3 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL      RBL: SORBS: sent directly from dynamic IP address
                            [82.216.6.62 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: musl-libc.org]
 3.6 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
                            [82.216.6.62 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]

On 22/08/2015 16:40, Rainer Weikusat wrote:
> [*] In theory. In practice, people working on glibc are "mad
> scientist"-style x86 machine code hackers and the actual implementation
> of something like strcpy might (and likely will) be anything but
> straight-forward.

That's the reason why my go-to reference for C library implementation
is not the glibc, but musl: http://musl-libc.org/

--
Laurent