:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: Steve Litt
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Parsing headaches:

I have this chunk of data retrieved from the backend which I need to
parse *reliably*. The goal is to read the SSID and the corresponsing
signal strength.

How should I proceed. This part of code will be done from within
Lazarus. Please, be informed that Lazarus generated GUI uses GTK* as a
base. The executable can is also statically built which means an
increased portability. Executables are about 3 MB. In the past I have
written such applications that dwarf what I am doing and still the
size is small.

Here is what I want to parse:

root@edbarx-pc:/home/edbarx# iwlist wlan0 scan | grep -B 4 ESSID

<<<<<<<<<