:: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: Ismael L. Donis Garcia, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Mirroring Devuan
Hi Ismael

On 21/08/15 08:34, Ismael L. Donis Garcia wrote:
> The directory http://packages.devuan.org/merged/pool/ is empty

That is correct. The merged repo doesn't actually provide any packages
directly.

This is done because amprolla url rewrites on the merged repo web server
to redirects request for the package files to the respective upstream
repository providing each package. In effect, this means that any
package we use untouched from debian comes from the
http://httpredir.debian.org/debian/pool, and any package devuan provides
comes from http://packages.devuan.org/devaun/pool etc

For any additional official devuan mirrors we setup we will use the
nearest local mirror for the debian packages.

Regards,
    Daniel

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.