:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
I reorganised the C source code into header files and C code files. I
also tested the backend to make sure the reorganisation of the code
did not impact its functionality. I also included several 'patches' as
suggested and made sure strcat does behave properly.

Needless to state the obvious this code is still in development which
means it is not yet ready to be used. However, for development
evaluation purposes it works.

Here is my humble C code.