:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: John Morris
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Regarding getting rid of requiring sudo, I vaguely remember suids are
something that have to do with file permissions. Please, could you
instruct me what I should read? Removal of sudo dependency from the
entire project is a matter of editing 2 or 3 lines in the Lazarus GUI
project. The latter is responsible for calling the backend with root
privileges.