:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Top Pagina
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
Aan: John Morris
CC: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
The time for repository upload is approaching...

Since, I am only a humble amateur coder, I still have not figured out
how to create a proper Debian source package. This means, I will have
to create a tar.gz archive as follows:

source-tarball.tar.gz

|-------cli-backend------------backend.c

|-------network-manager (lazarus project source files as created by Lazarus)

However, I would like to learn to use the maintainer tools to avoid
doing it manually. Ideally, dpkg-buildpackage should be able to build
a .deb package out of the sources without any other intervention, but
those are my current limits.

Please be aware that no pre-installation and post-installation scripts
will be included. If you want me to write those, it will be yet
another challenge.

Edward