:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Edward Bartolo
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
As it is, the frontend can connect on user request. The user can run
the frontend application, click connect and terminate the application
and the connection will continue to be functional. This is real KISS
in practice but I can also make the application automatically run on
startup of the OS.

Then the frontend can automatically attempt a connection prompting
the user if no connections are set up.

In the first case, I can hide the application window altogether only
showing it on failing to connect.

What do you suggest?