:: Re: [DNG] Linux-related critique
Góra strony
Autor: Steve Litt
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Linux-related critique
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 02:16:46 -0700
James Powell <james4591@???> wrote:

> Jaromil, truth be told, I actually hold back in my critique of
> systemd and the people who blindly support it. I very well can't
> publicly say, "Anyone who favors systemd is about as stupid as a pile
> of horse vomit, and should go play Russian Roulette with a shotgun in
> the middle of a busy freeway" now can I? I actually do hold back as
> best I try... and then you have some fanboy come toddling along...

If I revealed the true depth of my revulsion to systemd, I'd get
censured on this list just like I did on Debian-User. Believe me, I
hate all things systemd *much* more than I've ever revealed here.

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust