:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Le 18/08/2015 12:49, Edward Bartolo a écrit :
> At the moment I am stuck trying to use sudo to run ifup from within my
> frontend.

     Just in case, here are a few things I know about wpa_supplicant:

      wpa_supplicant does ifups automatically when it connects to a wifi
station. If an interface name is not specified in wpa_supplicant.conf,
in the proper section of this station, it ifups the interface named
"default".

     Therefore you shouldn't ifup yourself. You only need to fill the
configuration files, wpa_supplicant.conf, via the control socket and
interfaces by some method probably involving sudo.

     Didier