:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: aitor_czr
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Hi Edward,

I've never used Lazarus, origin in the missing Kylix C/C++ for
GNU/Linux, at the same time origin in Borland C/C++and Delphi Pascal for
MS Windows. I usually use QtCreator, and sometimes Anjuta. So, i can't
help you.

Anyway, i think thatfor your purpose the relevance is not in the
frontend, but rather in the backend. This is written in C, and you can
always use a shell script via:

system("here_put_the_shell_script");

Perhaps it will be usefull for you...

Regards,