:: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
Página Principal
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Para: dng, Steve Litt
Assunto: Re: [DNG] Systemd Shims
At the moment I am stuck trying to use sudo to run ifup from within my
frontend. This testing phase is important as I need to ascertain
myself that the class I am using can actually capture CLI output.

If anyone from Devuan knows of a Lazarus function that I can use to
capture the output of an external program running with root
privileges, it will be much of an impulse for my coding exercise.

I am using the TProcess class. The program runs sudo -s ifup wlan0
successfully but it is failing to capture the CLI output.

In the meantime I will continue debugging until I find a way of succeeding.

Edward.

On 18/08/2015, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:
> [...]
>> function Backend_Connection_Connect(essid: string): boolean;
>> function Backend_Disconnect_Active_Connection: boolean;
>> procedure Backend_Scan(aListBox: TListBox);
>> procedure Backend_Load_Existing(aListBox: TListBox);
>>
>> implementation
>>
>> const
>> opSave = 0;
>> opSaveConnect = 1;
>> opQueryConnect = 2;
>> opDeleteConnect = 3;
>> opConnectionConnect = 4;
>> opDisconnectActiveConnection = 5;
>> opScan = 6;
>> opLoadExisting = 7;
>>

>> procedure Backend_Save(essid, pw: string);
>> begin
>> // backend opSave essid pw
>> end;
>>
>> procedure Backend_Save_Connect(essid, pw: string);
>> begin
>> // backend opSaveConnect essid pw
>> end;
>>
>> function Backend_Query_Connect(connection: string; var pw:string):
>> boolean;
>> begin
>> // backend opQueryConnect essid pw
>> end;
>>
>> function Backend_Delete_Connect(essid: string): boolean;
>> begin
>> // backend opDeleteConnect essid
>> result := true;
>> end;
>>
>> function Backend_Connection_Connect(essid: string): boolean;
>> begin
>> // backend opConnectionConnect essid
>> end;
>>
>> function Backend_Disconnect_Active_Connection: boolean;
>> begin
>> // backend opDisconnectActiveConnection
>> end;
>>
>> procedure Backend_Scan(aListBox: TListBox);
>> begin
>> // backend opScan stringlist
>> end;
>>
>> procedure Backend_Load_Existing(aListBox: TListBox);
>> begin
>> // backend opLoadExisting stringlist
>> end;
>>
>> end.
>>
>> On 17/08/2015, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:
>>> The Progress of My Coding Till Now:
>>>
>>> I am attaching two images of the GUI's main window and the only
>>> dialog. The GUI is programmed in Lazarus Pascal.
>>>
>>> The backend is in C. The code till now, although it doesn't do anything
>>> useful.
>>> #include <stdio.h>
>>> #include <stdlib.h>
>>> #include <string.h>
>>> #include <unistd.h>
>>>

>>> using namespace std;
>>>

>>> #define opSave                0
>>> #define opSaveConnect            1
>>> #define opQueryConnect            2
>>> #define opDeleteConnect            3
>>> #define opConnectionConnect        4
>>> #define opDisconnectActiveConnection    5
>>> #define opScan                6
>>> #define opLoadExisting            7

>>> /*
>>> 1) Glib::spawn_sync instead of a pipe stream, provides a slot.
>>> 2) cmd trying to call an inexistent command still returns a valid