:: Re: [DNG] [arthur.marsh@internode.o…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Gregory Nowak
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] [arthur.marsh@internode.on.net: Re: Interesting comment from a kernel developer]
On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 11:40:46AM -0400, Haines Brown wrote:
> No. I installed sysvinit-core sysvinit sysvinit-utils, rebooted, and
> then did:
>
>    # apt-get remove --purge --auto-remove systemd

>    # echo -e '\n\nPackage: *systemd*\nPin: origin ""\nPin-Priority:   \
>        -1' >> /etc/apt/preferences.d/systemd

As I described in another thread earlier, I tried doing an aptitude
search sysv on a fresh install of debian jessie, and got back no
results. Either I was doing something wrong, or it sounds like
sysvinit-core is back in sid, which is good. Maybe debian does plan to
give people a choice after all?

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net