:: [DNG] Fw: [ale] folder properties
Página Principal
Autor: Steve Litt
Para: dng@lists.dyne.org
CC: DJ-Pfulio
Assunto: [DNG] Fw: [ale] folder properties
Hi all,

DJ-Pfulio posted this sentence on the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts. To me,
DJ-Pfulio's sentence encapsulates and succinctly summarizes why I use a
Linux like OS. And more to the point, I think it encapsulates and
succinctly summarizes why we're working so hard to produce Devuan.

SteveT

Begin forwarded message: