:: [DNG] systemd files found in fresh …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumptes nous: [DNG] Correction: Re: systemd files found in fresh devuan alpha2 install.
Assumpte: [DNG] systemd files found in fresh devuan alpha2 install.
After a clean install of devuan from the alpha2 iso using a USB stick
my system is running properly, with xfce and an unknown display manager.
The only packages I asked to install were ones from dselect in the installer, and very few of those. Beyond the defaults, I asked
for xfce.

There does appear to be one systemd package, though:

libsystemd-login0

and a whole lot of systemd files in /bin
in /etc/systemd
in /lib/systemd
in /usr/bin
in /usr/lib/systemd
/usr/share/systemd
in /usr/share/bash-completion/completions/

and so forth.

Is this normal?

Would I damage the system if I got rid of libsystemd-login0?

-- hendrik