:: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 11, Issue…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor_czr
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 11, Issue 46
Hi all,

I'm uploading a live image of gnuinos in amd64 architecture (and shortly
in i386) without desktop environment, taking Devuan Alpha2 as a base
(~390 MB). Network connection and quick installation. Download zone:

http://mirrors.gnuinos.org/?dir=DEVUAN-BASED%20IMAGES

The web site is not updated, but this distribution will be definitely
based on Devuan.

Regards,

Aitor.