:: Re: [DNG] Alpha2 without desktop en…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Riccardo Boninsegna
A: haines
CC: Dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Alpha2 without desktop environment Reply-To:
Il 13/ago/2015 07:01 PM, "Haines Brown" <haines@???> ha scritto:
> Nevertheless, in spite of that when I reboot I'm taken to a graphical
> log in screen and then to some kind of desktop environment. Xfce4 is not
> installed.
>
> What is this environment (it has a chartreuse background), and how do I
> get rid of it? How do I get rid of the gui login (xdm, gdm, kdm etc not
> installed) so that I can run the machine from console without X system?

You're sure you have no x-display-manager (virtual package) installed?

(Maybe you accidentally didn't deselect "Devuan desktop environment" even
though you deselected Xfce, or some creative Recommends: installed it with
Openbox/something unrelated!)