:: Re: [DNG] Packaging (was Systemd S…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Go Linux
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Packaging (was Systemd Shimss, Init scripts in packages, possibly Mission Creep)
On Mon, 8/10/15, Steve Litt <slitt@???> wrote:

To: dng@???
Date: Monday, August 10, 2015, 6:32 PM

> If my assumption is correct, the only way making the base install tiny
> affects you is that you do the following instead of one big install:
>
> * base install
> * apt-get install xorg
> * apt-get install xterm (if not installed by xorg)
> * apt-get install Xfce (or whatever)
> * apt-get install lightdm

Several years ago, I actually built up xfce (without the meta package) from a base install. Then I found refracta which simplified my life as it was very close to what I wanted. fsmithred has promised to build a devuan iso for the likes of me. But he's not been seen around here in some time and the refracta forums haven't had much traffic lately . . . maybe because it's summer. Once the beta appears I'm hoping he'll spin into action. Doing this all from scratch would be a bit of a challenge for me . . . the years are beginning to take a toll . . .