:: Re: [DNG] Mission Creap
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Dave Turner
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Mission Creap
On 08/08/15 13:46, Riccardo Boninsegna wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Dave Turner
> <dave_t_turner@???> wrote:
>> various XFCE irritations for normal people made me do a full debian jessie install with systemd and all. I soooo wish I hadn't!
>> XFCE doesn't work at all.
> Devuan Testing installs systemd by default, but it's easy to remove
> without breaking anything,
> and after installing pm-utils XFCE works perfectly on my computer!

I removed systemd from Devuan Testing without breaking anything.
The XFCE user problems such as not being able to shutdown or only able
to shutdown after inputting your password despite 'sudo' being setup
correctly seems to be a result of installing XFCE 4.12 on my iMac no
matter which linux distro it is...
and pm-utils is installed!