:: [DNG] How real is this?
Góra strony
Autor: Rainer Weikusat
Dla: dng
Temat: [DNG] How real is this?
I'm looking for an upgrade path for a Debian wheezy installation I can't
keep forever. I wouldn't mind some rough edges as I'm perfectly capable
of fixing any bugs I could conceivably encounter myself but I'd prefer
having a workable base to start from over "Linux From Scratch".

Also, is there something which could be done to help? I can principally
work with code in any language and have a history of getting stuff done
(proprietary stuff) but I'm socially incompatible with the way the
majority of people running around out there engage with each other.