:: Re: [DNG] Unmingling kdbus and the …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Rainer Weikusat
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Unmingling kdbus and the Linux kernel
I was of the impression, that to modify the kernel, a PhD was a must.
I cannot be blamed for this impression, as I am an EU citizen, which
has been agressively pushing for more qualifications of its work
force. The extent of this drive, is that anybody who holds no
qualificatios, is paid a misery compared with those who hold any
qualification, whatever that happens to be. Where I live, the policy
is, if you have no qualifications, you do not deserve to do anything
apart from humble unskilled manual work.

So, please forgive me.

Edward