著者: Didier Kryn
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] automount, mount, and USB sticks
Le 01/08/2015 17:49, Isaac Dunham a écrit :
> Alternately, you could write a wrapper that*always* mounts under
> /media, and doesn't accept -t; it just takes a device name, creates an
> equivalent name under /media, checks type and whether ntfs-3g is installed,
> and passes a suitable type to mount (or uses mount.ntfs-3g).

     I think that's exactly the thing which is needed: a tool dedicated
to mount/umount removable medias on dynamically created/deleted
mountpoints in /media, and nothing else. And this tool can be put in
/usr/bin. sudo is fine to invoke it from the command line, but I'm not
sure how to do when it is invoked from a mouse-click, unless the line in
the sudoers file contains NOPASSWD. Of course this all is meant for a
personal computer, not for a server; anyway it's useless on a server.

     Didier