:: [DNG] Keeping mailing list alive - …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Anto
À: dng
Sujet: [DNG] Keeping mailing list alive - A question about error on re-compiling package
Hello everybody,

I don't usually get answers on this kind of basic questions, so I post
it to keep the mailing list alive.

I am trying to re-compile a package that I took from Debian sid. And I
got the following error.

dh common-install-prehook-arch --parallel --with autotools-dev --with
autoreconf --with bash-completion
dh: Unknown sequence common-install-prehook-arch (choose from: binary
binary-arch binary-indep build build-arch build-indep clean install
install-arch install-indep)
make: *** [common-install-prehook-arch] Error 255
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit
status 2

There is no "common-install-prehook-arch" either in the source package
or the debian directory itself. So I am not sure why the debian/rules
picks that up. Searching the internet also does not give me hints on
what causing that. Could anybody please give me some suggestions where
to look at?

Cheers,

Anto