:: [Libbitcoin] Fwd: Re: [bitcoin-dev]…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eric Voskuil
A: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: [Libbitcoin] Fwd: Re: [bitcoin-dev] Libconsensus separated repository (was Bitcoin Core and hard forks)
FYI, it is now safe consensus-wise at this point to build the server
stack as follows:

--with-consensus --with-secp256k1 --without-openssl

I will change the build so that this is the default. With recent changes
to secp256k1 initialization there is negligible performance impact to
building in this configuration as opposed to native libbitcoin script
checks (--without-consensus).