:: Re: [DNG] automount, mount, and USB…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] automount, mount, and USB sticks
On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:08:56AM +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
> Le 28/07/2015 21:17, Hendrik Boom a écrit :
> >Once, an icon for the device would appear on my screen that I
> >could click to mount.
>     This feature is working very well with xfce4 on Debian Wheezy.
> If the partitions on the USB disk are labelled, they get mountpoints
> by the label, on /media. This is exactly the behaviour I like.

Yes. On wheezy. Which does suggest that we should be able to
resurrect old code and make it work on devual jessie.

But I see that people are already discussing how this should happen
using new code such as vdev.

U have no idea which method is better.

-- hendrik