:: Re: [DNG] A better default windows …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Steve Litt
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] A better default windows manager
You can roll your own automount with one day's work using inotify-wait,
dmesg, sudo, lsblk, and the mount command. Works without X or window
manager. Heck, I'll do it myself if more than 20 people want it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2015 featured book: Rapid Learning for the 21st Century
http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21