:: Re: [DNG] A better default windows …
Top Pagina
Auteur: James Powell
Aan: Jaromil, dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] A better default windows manager
CDE was the defacto desktop for many UNIX branded systems like IRIX, Solaris, HP-UX, and others until many replaced it with Gnome2, Xfce, KDE, and others.

Sun/Oracle replaced CDE with Java Desktop Environment back on Solaris 10 I believe when OpenSolaris was still being developed. I think Solaris uses a more traditional DE now though.