:: Re: [DNG] systemd in the era of hot…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: pp
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] systemd in the era of hotplugable devices
On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:00:48 +0200, Oz Tiram <oz.tiram@???> wrote:

> Please explain it to me with out flames. [1]:
> http://sysadmin.tme520.net/systemd-our-songs-of-innocence/

Cannot explain but I like this article very much. Especially this :

"Now, for at least a couple of years, two versions of Linux will coexist :
Production Linux (without Systemd) and Leisure Linux (LenKay OS, with
Systemd)."

I totally agree.

If we just simply repeat and repeat and repeat that Linux with systemd is
a kind of "Leisure Linux" for gaming and entertainment ( some kind of
Home Edition Linux), repeat and wait, then Google will do the rest
indexing all that statements.

:D

--
regards