:: Re: [DNG] Multi-seat on Devuan, do …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: T.J. Duchene
À: 'KatolaZ', miro.rovis
CC: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Multi-seat on Devuan, do we actually need that useless curiosity?
> Guys, I have serious problems understanding what is the point of this thread,
> really. And lenghty emails with many interleaving, fragmented discussions
> and cross-quoting from several different sources are far from helpful.

Hi KatolaZ!

I assure you it was never my intention to offend anyone, including Miro. If I have done so, then I apologize not only to you and Miro but to everyone for my part. I admit I was slightly annoyed but meant only to very politely suggest that Miro tone it down a little. My best wishes to him (or her) are entirely sincere. Honestly, I did not expect problems. I feel like I have walked into a bear trap. =P This might sound silly and naïve to you, but I genuinely do not comprehend animosity at times.

> I am wondering whether we shall eventually decide to adopt a proper
> netiquette for this ML...

I quite agree. I will leave this discussion abandoned and not feed it.

I wish you boys a wonderful evening.

T.J.