:: Re: [DNG] Please stop posting rando…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: Martin Steigerwald
CC: Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Please stop posting random links to hacked web sites

dear Martin,

DNG is an open and public discussion place, not strictly bound to Devuan
nor to Systemd: its the campfire after the exodus from Debian and it
gathers people with different focus and interests.

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> You basically give them public advertisement which can lead to
> additional clicks. I think this is not approbiate for this list.
>
> In my oppinion it is also totally off topic.

I second your opinion, still glad the thread turned to discuss common
vectors of attacks on GNU/Linux servers which gets it back on a
reasonable topic.

There are other venues to talk about "hacked websites" issues, too big
of a topic for this list, just have a look at http://www.zone-h.org
archive to have an overview on how much happens every day.

So, thanks for your attempt to keep this place on-topic.

ciao