:: Re: [DNG] Ashley Madison hack
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: James Powell
À: shraptor, dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Ashley Madison hack
It is to some extent, but remember, we now, on selected systems, have a universal interface layer, so we don't know if it was Brute Force SSH, or something else.

Until the hackers say or reveal anything, we don't know, and that could be anything from improperly updated software like Bash, to SSH, to anything.

The best anyone can do is wait and see, and do testing on systems to check for vulnerabilities.