:: Re: [DNG] Interesting comment from …
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michelle Konzack
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] Interesting comment from a kernel developer
Hello *,

> What is this about 'baroque init scripts' and wanting to have only ONE
> option? Rather prescient in light of where we are now . . .

This mean, Debian has droped anything and now users AND developers have to
bother with crappy "systemd".

Some days ago I have updated an Etch system release by release to Jessie
and now, nothing is working anymore! Have killed Jessie and installed in
the Last two days a new Wheeze MiniITX machine and now anything is working
as expected.

I will do anything to get rid of "systemd"!!! It is a nightmare!

--
Michelle Konzack
GNU/Linux Developer