:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Góra strony
Autor: Nate Bargmann
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
* On 2015 19 Jul 05:22 -0500, Ста Деюс wrote:
> Good time of the day, Micky.
>

> On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:00:24 +0200 you wrote:
>
> > I thing mc is useless: Real men don't eat quique.
>
> Do not know what is quique, and i'm seems to me, not a "real men", but
> the "MC" and it mceditor -- are a great software -- not only providing
> a must functionality on any distro, but even doing that very well and
> user-friendly.

I agree. I have been using mc since 1996 and mcedit since it was
incorporated into mc--not sure how long. but a long time. It is the
first package I install on a fresh system, however, I am not going to
request that it be in the base installation as there is plenty there
already and I have no problem with apt-get. I have also set mcedit to
be the default editor for me on a few systems and it works well, if a
bit quirky. It's syntax highlighting is better (IMHO) than just about
anything else out there and I often use it just to browse source files,
etc.

BTW, I've never had quiche.

- Nate