:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Ста Деюс
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Good time of the day, John.

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 16:34:57 +0200 you wrote:

> Gets my vote - lost without mc and the first thing I always install

Me too. As we suppose "Devuan" to be for at least advanced users, many
of whom may, as the first stage of install process, simply install the
base of the system -- just to get into the new box -- from where they
install/remove whatsoever they want. -- For such tasks it is good to a
text-based file manager, and what adds score to it -- it even has a
built-in editor -- the easiest i have found among the text-based. So,
the choice seems to vivid regarding the package.

Regards, Sthu.