:: Re: [DNG] nano for beginners
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Anto
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] nano for beginners

On 16/07/15 22:04, Rob Owens wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Rob,

And I am sorry. That was actually a test question :)

I always made mistake in using nano as I cannot figure out how to undo
my previous changes. Once I wasted my time to re-do what I edited before
as I thought my only option was to exit nano and discard changes, then
start all over again. I didn't have network connection and the only
available editor was nano.

Cheers,

Anto