:: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: T.J. Duchene
A: Isaac Dunham
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Guys, if you don't mind my saying so, I think that change to the sake of
change is really not very useful.

More importantly, Devuan needs to keep vi installed in any case, in
order to conform to the POSIX standard. I'm tired of the Linux
community deciding to ignore UNIX standards. If Devuan is going to
break even further from away from POSIX then the usual Linux, then to be
perfectly honest, I will not be using it.

At the very least can we agree that if we are going to change things
that a POSIX metapackage is needed so that conformance can be obtained
as close as possible with ease?

Thanks! Have a great day! =)

T.J.