:: Re: [DNG] I am not using systemd an…
Página Principal
Autor: Alberto Zuin - liste
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] I am not using systemd and plan to avoid it
In fact: it's interesting that the love/hate percentages are almost the
same, but the very important thing for us are the two values "I use
systemd and I dislike it" and "Other".
Here it is where we can work to increase the number of (future) devaun
users.
We need solid (understandable) motivations to persuade his people to use
Devuan, and IMHO there is enough room to have a discrete success.
Alberto