:: Re: [DNG] I am not using systemd an…
Top Pagina
Auteur: James Powell
Aan: Alberto Zuin - liste, dng@lists.dyne.org
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] I am not using systemd and plan to avoid it
Calculated up:

I use systemd and like it: 624 (36%)
I use systemd and dislike it: 214 (12%)
I am not using systemd and plan to use it: 87 (5%)
I am not using systemd and plan to avoid it: 600 (35%)
Other: 203 (12%)
That means roughly only 711 people like and want to use systemd.

That also means 814 people don't like it and don't want to use it.

That leaves 203 people who either use something else and/or don't care (probably Runit, s6, and such).

That means one thing... systemd is not liked and people have had it forced on them without merit by their distributions and things are about to get downright ugly as Hell.

This shouldn't just be good news, it should be a damn wake up call to distributions out there that the number of people who are not liking systemd... are growing.