著者: Micky Del Favero
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
Svante Signell <svante.signell@???> writes:

> Please don't exchange nano for vim. If you install vim as default you
> should also install emaacs-nox for those not comfortable with
> vim. nano is a simple editor good enough to edit e.g. configuration
> files and to enable installation of vim/emacs/whatever if needed.

I always use emacs, but I also think it's too big to fit in default
installation and i don't ask to install emacs-nox, as every emacs user
I know the magic ESC :q! combination to quit vi :-)

I vote to put vi as default editor in devuan because vi is the default
editor in every unix since ever and every unix user has to know how to
use vi!

Ciao, Micky
--
The sysadmin has all the answers, expecially "No"