Til: dng
Emne: Re: [DNG] Proposed defaults changes
On 15/07/15 17:14, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

> mc respectible mcedit is also a pain in the a... How often did I loose
> stuff due to the editor.. I have to damit that I used it sometimes 25
> years ago when I start with linux but i learned pretty fast that it
> makes you just slow and not to use it...

Seems the first release was 21 years ago (we all get a little memory
loss) and I've used it pretty well since then and never lost a file (I
can't say I am a heavy user). I've recovered plenty of systems with it
though.

It's a good tool for some quick navigation around and tickling the odd file.

I've lost plenty with 'other editors'. Hey ho. As I said, YMMV.

B. Rgds
John