:: [Libbitcoin] Fwd: Introducing Coinb…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Eric Voskuil
A: libbitcoin@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: [Libbitcoin] Fwd: Introducing Coinbase API v2
There are few SDKs to assist developers in building decentralized
bitcoin applications. Of those that do exist, even fewer are open source
and run on open source platforms. Of those, even fewer are comprehensive
and maintained.

Each point of centralization is a system security vulnerability.
Exchanges for fiat provide an important service, but also represent the
primary attack surface. We would expect to see such exchanges phase out
over time, not grow into persistent sources of weakness.

I just wanted to take a quick break to thank the community of libbitcoin
contributors, supporters and customers. The work you are doing is important.