:: [unSYSTEM] How France Loots Former…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Refl' Actions
To: System undo crew
Vecchi argomenti: Re: [unSYSTEM] UlteriorStates‬ [IamSatoshi Documentary] Watch it here
Oggetto: [unSYSTEM] How France Loots Former Colonies with the CFA franc
Hi All,

I'd like to have your thoughts on the following article and see how we can collectively reflect and then hopefully act (hackt?) to change this shituation, if I may.

http://thisisafrica.me/france-loots-former-colonies/

The fear of many major companies nowadays is to be "uberized" or "airbnb-ed" by start-ups. In a near future not only firms but also certain countries will unavoidably and necessarily be challenged and disrupted by innovative tech companies. ‪#‎HackCFAfranc‬

Thanks and looking forward to sharing thoughts.

Fodé "BK" Diakité