:: Re: [DNG] systemd in wheezy, was: R…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: James Powell
To: Gregory Nowak, dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] systemd in wheezy, was: Re: bummer
I'm still hoping some of our user friendly non-systemd distributions remain systemd-free.

My main concern is vdev. If Jude can miraculously break the seemingly indestructible spine of systemd, which is technically udev, the whole thing will collapse. Without udev, what hold does systemd even have over GNU/Linux? Kdbus becomes instantly irrelevant and systemd becomes completely an after-though.

Regards,
-Jim