:: Re: [DNG] bummer
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Nuovi argomenti: [DNG] systemd in wheezy, was: Re: bummer
Oggetto: Re: [DNG] bummer
On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 02:38:19PM -0400, Clarke Sideroad wrote:
> On 07/06/2015 01:39 PM, Klaus Fuerstberger wrote:
> >Debian wheezy ISO images still exist:
> >https://www.debian.org/releases/oldstable/debian-installer/
> >
> >Also the Debian wheezy repositorys:
> >deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy main contrib non-free
> >deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main contrib non-free
> >deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-updates main
> >
> >So as long as Devuan is in alpha/beta state you can keep your wheezy
> >installation or install wheezy.
> >
> >Thanks for the Devuan developers for this idea and the work in
> >maintaining this systemd free distribution.
> >
> >Klaus
> >

> Be careful with a fresh Wheezy install and updates, it will install
> systemd and related baggage if you blink at the wrong time.
> I tried to travel back in time a couple of months ago and was
> shocked by what unfolded on my machine.

I'm running wheezy on my server.
The only package I have that contain 'systemd' in their names are:

libystemd-login0

I don't find it sneaking other systemd things onto my system when I do
the usual security upgrades. Maybe if I were to install gnome it might
be different.

I got rid of libsystemd0 (or whatever it is called) a while ago.

I use sysvinit

-- hendrik