:: Re: [DNG] bummer
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Clarke Sideroad
To: dng
Betreff: Re: [DNG] bummer
Another one to definitely consider is Antix 15 it does a pretty good job
of staying systemd free.
I now running it on both my netbook and my desktop.
The netbook is running the straight out of the box i386 version and I
have XFCE4 installed on my 64bit desktop.
Anticapilista and crew must have magic scripts and sleight of hand going
on in the background, but it is pretty solid.

I've been playing around with various options in my attempts to avoid
systemd, but this old dog keeps being drawn back to the Debian based bag
of tricks. The devil I know, and until Devuan gets a little closer to
something I can trust in my general desktop use use to not pull-in
systemd I will continue to use Antix on these two machines.

Clarke