:: [DNG] *****SPAM***** download repos…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ismael L. Donis Garcia
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: [DNG] *****SPAM***** download repository
Spam detection software, running on the system "tupac2",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: I'm trying to create a local repository it gives me error
I downloaded from http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ because http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/dists/jessie/Release
file have the Codename: None and http://packages.devuan.org/merged/pool/
is empty [...]

Content analysis details: (5.8 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: byethost15.com]
 0.2 STOX_REPLY_TYPE        No description available.
 2.0 URIBL_DBL_ABUSE_SPAM   Contains an abused spamvertized URL listed in
                            the DBL blocklist
                            [URIs: hol.es]
 1.9 STOX_REPLY_TYPE_WITHOUT_QUOTES No description available.

I'm trying to create a local repository it gives me error I downloaded from
http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ because
http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/dists/jessie/Release file have the
Codename: None and http://packages.devuan.org/merged/pool/ is empty

as I could download the http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/ repository a
script?

the script that I have is:

#!/bin/sh
ARQUITECTURA=i386
METODO=http
RAMA=jessie
HOST=packages.devuan.org
DIR_MIRROR=/mnt/datos/sistemas/linux/devuan/jessie
SECCIONES=main,contrib,non-free

echo "==================================================================="
echo "Actualizando los repositorios DEVUAN 'merged'; main, contrib,
non-free"
echo "==================================================================="
echo ""
debmirror -a ${ARQUITECTURA} \
-s ${SECCIONES} \
-h ${HOST}/devuan \
-d ${RAMA} -r / --progress \
-e
${METODO} --postcleanup --ignore-small-errors --ignore-missing-release --ignore-release-gpg
--nosource --allow-dist-rename \
--diff=none \
${DIR_MIRROR}

because he did not put the
http://packages.devuan.org/devuan/dists/jessie/Release Codename: jessie?

That would solve the problem

Excuse my language and knowledge. I'm a Linux user simplente that like you
do not like Systemd

Best Regards
========
| ISMAEL |

========
Only for the small landowners and Cubans companies
Website: www.sisconge.byethost15.com
              www.sisconge.hol.es