:: Re: [DNG] Sound (Was: My experienc…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Ста Деюс
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Sound (Was: My experience with Devuan Alpha2)
Доброго времени суток, Gregory.

Спасибо за ответ, Sat, 4 Jul 2015 15:50:54 -0700, вы писали:
> I did actually, but in another thread which you might have missed.

Probably. Then, excuse me for the noise. But you may know how it
happens: you just see something that you would help with. -- Then you
have ether to reply or to walk by. -- Going to look for whole the
thread -- is extra task. So it remains to answer or walk by. -- I
choose the first. -- Still i think it is better to answer not given
question than walk by -- as the interested side (thread/question
author) will accept the answer or reject it -- depending on what he/she
already said. -- So it can be of worth to her/him.

> Yes, the gnome-orca package description seems to be quite
> over-simplified. Try this:
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orca_(assistive_technology)>
>
> I think the introduction there does a better job than the package

Oh, i see now. Here nothing to say for me -- i stand far from such
software, and it seems your choice is little for now. But, may, if
you're much concerned of the software -- to try compile yourself the
binaries -- the goal is to reduce components of GNOME -- and so your
dependency of whole project? -- May, there are a lot of technologies
(libraries) are used that you can easily get rid of? -- Just food for
thinking.

С уважением,
Ста.